Living in Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach means high exposure to the sun.
Residential Solar is an Art. Dealing with client’s homes can be touchy and customer service has to be the cornerstone of your business. USNOA’s project management team has over 30 years’ experience dealing in the Residential home sector. With over 2000 installations in the last 36 months, the USNOA proves our company’s ability to manage volume, all while meeting our clients expectations and 5 Star Service. Attention to detail and meeting project deadlines is the heartbeat of our company.
Contact us for a FREE Energy Assessment for your primary residence and investment properties. We will give you all the tools to make the most informed decision about installing residential solar panels and show you how to take advantage of homeowner tax incentives to help get the job done!
of Residential Solar Energy
- Relying on solar energy as opposed to traditional gas and electric means you save on your monthly utility bill. Depending on your area code and the surface area of your roof, you can save enough money on utility bills to cover the cost of your initial investment and then some. Because solar panel pricing relies on so many variables, contact us to learn more about cost savings for your specific home.
Reduced carbon footprint
- Beyond saving money for your household, investing in residential solar panels also means you reduce your individual carbon footprint. Minimizing your individual carbon footprint — essentially, how much pollution you individually release into the environment — is the easiest thing you can do to support environmental sustainability and clean energy initiatives.
Ability to finance
- Buying residential solar panels can seem extremely cost-prohibitive. Fortunately, a majority of companies allow customers to finance their solar panel purchases. By financing solar panels, you do not need to pay all of the costs right away, but you can still reap all the money- and energy-saving benefits that solar panels offer as soon as they are installed.
- Solar panels are engineered and installed to last for a long time. Most solar panels are expected to last for at least 20 years, so the return-on-investment is incredible. Additionally, because residential solar panels are designed with longevity in mind, they incur minimal maintenance costs. Solar panels really just require seasonal cleaning to reduce dust or dirt; often, though, rain and precipitation are enough to do this job.
- To incentive residential solar panels and clean energy, the government offers tax rebates and incentives to homeowners across the country. The federal solar tax credit, known as the investment tax credit (ITC), allows you to deduct up to 30 percent of residential solar panel installation costs when you file your federal taxes. This is an incredible financial incentive, beyond the money you would already save on utility bills.
Ready to get started?
If you have considered investing in solar technology for your home, the benefits far outweigh the costs. Contact USNOA today and we can help answer any of your questions as you consider residential solar panel installation.